In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: RODO – we inform you that:
I. Data controller
The administrator of your data is SSC Master Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Toruń, 100 Polna St., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Toruń VII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000535582, with NIP number 956-23-097-01 and REGON number 360338668.
II. Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing.
- In order to provide SSC Master services;
- For the purpose of providing technical support and sustaining services;
- In order for us to offer you products and services (marketing) based on your consent (the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO);
- For the purpose of entering into a sales contract based on your interest in our offerings (basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA);
- In order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, i.e. the protection of personal data (basis from Article 6(1)(c) RODO);
- For the purpose of processing personal data because it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person (basis of Article 6(1)(d) RODO);
- For analytical purposes (better selection of services to meet the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis) being the realization of our legitimate interest in doing so (basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- For archival (evidential) purposes being the realization of our legitimate interest in securing information in case of legal need to prove facts (basis from Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- For the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims being the realization of our legitimate interest in this regard (the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- For the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys being the realization of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with our products and services (basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- For the purpose of offering you (marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), e.g. in the form of discount coupons, including selecting them according to your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the realization of our and our partners’ legitimate interest in this regard (basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
III. Recipients of data
In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated in Section II, your personal data may be shared with:
- To our partners, i.e. companies with whom we cooperate, supporting us in performing services, handling correspondence, in the process of customer service;
- Entities that process your personal data on our behalf on the basis of a contract of entrustment of personal data processing, in particular accounting, legal, IT companies, marketing agencies;
- Entities engaged in postal or courier services;
- Entities acquiring receivables in case you fail to pay our receivables;
IV. Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the purposes of processing indicated in Section II:
- Personal data resulting from the conclusion of a contract will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may arise, in accordance with the limitation periods set forth in the Civil Code;
- If a contract is not concluded, your personal data related to conversations about this transaction will be deleted with the exception of data needed for marketing;
- We may process personal data processed for the marketing of our products and services until you object to its processing for this purpose or we determine that it has become obsolete;
- Data necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator – will be kept for as long as the law requires us to keep the data, such as tax regulations.
V. Customer rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
- The right to rectify (amend) their data;
- The right to erasure of data, restriction of data processing;
- The right to object to data processing;
- Right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In addition, in the case of data processing based on your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you object to the processing of your data, we will stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to process your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data are necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
VI. Information about the voluntariness of providing data
Provision of data is voluntary. Failure to provide data will result in the inability to conclude a contract/execute a transaction.
VII. Automated decision-making
For the purposes of direct marketing, we make decisions by automated means, including profiling, based on the data provided. Profiling means the processing of personal data in information systems involving the use of your personal data to evaluate some of your characteristics, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of your preferences or future behavior and determine which offer you may be most interested in.
VIII. Deletion of personal data
In order to delete your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com, by mail to: 87-100 Torun 100 Polna Street.