With great satisfaction summarizing the results of the year ended and enjoying an unusual increase in interest in our workflows, we want to go further: 2019 we open with new initiatives whose overriding goal is to fully present the advantages of SSC Master solutions to the growing market of their recipients. Clearly outlined segments have allowed us to separate specialized solutions for several sectors, and we mainly want them to help in efforts to achieve the highest operational and managerial efficiency, but of course in full compliance with Polish and European regulations. Reserving its subjective character, we present below our private ranking in several categories.
For many previous years, the implementation of ERP systems has been synonymous with modernity and fulfillment of management expectations. Their total cost was usually proportional to the scale of their implementation and usefulness, although certainly all of us know examples deviating from this rule – in both possible directions. In the real world, even very successful and complete implementations are no longer a competitive advantage of enterprises. This is perfectly understandable because everyone has properly implemented and maintained systems supporting areas such as sales, warehouse, accounting, human resources. It would seem that now it is necessary to focus only on the main areas determining the competitiveness of market offers, that is on particular industries, products or specializations. It is certainly a very good idea to devote maximum attention and resources to these aspects, preferably leaving areas that support specialists – also from external companies providing top-class services. But is it really necessary to give up the idea of continuous improvement of tools and processes supporting the so-called core business? Our latest implementations point to something completely different: Customers pay a lot of attention to improving areas that already seem to be perfect. Controlling and HR solutions are excellent examples here. In order to share our insights with you, we have prepared a list of the popularity we have seen in three dimensions: processes, recipients and trends.
TOP 5 PROCESSES, WHAT PROBLEMS IS TAKEN TO US JOINT TO SOLVE
- time management – SSC Master SCP (Work Time System)
- controlled Controlling – SSC Master INVOICE
- ordering documents IN / OUT – SSC Master CORRESPONDENCE
- Absence management – SSC Master HOLIDAYS
- Managing the costs of business trips – SSC Master DELEGATIONS
TOP 5 TRENDS, OR THERE IS AN INNOVATIVE PERCEPTION
- shared service centers (CUW / SSC): consolidation, efficiency, standardization
- outsourcing of processes: payroll, document scanning and description, controlling
- optimization and management of supporting processes
- locating service environments in external data centers (so-called cloud)
- high level of data security, also in the context of RODO / GDPR
TOP 5 TYPES OF RECIPIENTS, WHERE WHO CAN IMPLEMENT SOLAS SSC MASTER
- production companies with high employment, often international
- retail store chains: small, geographically dispersed service teams
- shared service centers: internal or external
- portfolio companies and their managers: precise monitoring and reporting requirements
- providers of BPO / SSC services: controlling, accounting, payroll, back office
HOW TO PERFORM THE NEXT STEP?
We invite you to familiarize yourself with our current offer on our websites, but the best conditions for the actual analysis of the challenges facing you create direct contacts with our experts. Invariably, we remain at your disposal and we will gladly arrange appropriate teleconferences, meetings and pilotages. The industries or process solutions indicated in this article do not exhaust the entire scope of our solutions, so it is worth talking about your expectations. An important element of our new approach is also greater openness to business models based on the competences of our Partners, which we also invite you to cooperate with. All you need is a simple application via the CONTACT FORM or a short phone call – as the Chinese saying goes: even the longest road starts from the first step 🙂
Krzysztof Baczyński | SSC Master | email@example.com
More about SSC Master solutions : www.sscmaster.com